The company provides on-site repair services with re-issue of operational documentation.
- repair of electric machines of direct and alternating current, including:
- manufacture of armature windings and magnetic system;
- repair of the armature with replacement of the windings;
- repair of the collector;
- repair and completing of brush machine;
- repair of bearing units;
- manufacture of stator and rotor windings;
- repair of stator and rotor and rotor with replacement of windings;
- repair of power, special and measuring transformers;
- tests for reliability and quality control of materials, components and equipment, using non-destructive testing methods and diagnostic systems.
During the repair of the stator the following types of work are performed:
- restoration of damages of the stator winding without dismantling of the main elements of fastening of frontal parts;
- restoration of damages of the stator winding with dismantling and replacement of the basic elements of fastening of frontal parts;
- restoration of damages of the stator winding with full or partial extraction of rods;
- recovery of the active stator steel.
During the repair of the rotor the following types of work are performed:
- repair of housing and interturn isolation;
- modernization of the damper system;
- installation of a control system for interturn short-circuiting and temperature of cooling gases in the air gap.
EXTENSION OF THE SERVICE LIFE OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND PROLONGATION OF THE BETWEEN THE REPAIRS PERIOD
The experience of audits of electrical equipment indicates a real reserve of resource extension for 10,000-20,000 hours and the possibility of increasing the overhaul period up to 3-5 years subject to certain measures and technical recommendations of the company’s specialists.
To determine the possibility of extending the service life and increasing the overhaul period, it is necessary to perform:
- collection and analysis of information on reasons of equipment failures during operation;
- diagnostics of insulation of stator windings by measuring partial discharges;
- the determination of the actual state of the equipment parts as a result of inspection, testing and measurements of worn out components;
- issue of a report on individual parts of equipment;
- issue of a report on the possibility of extending the operation with the appointment of an additional resource and between the repairs period;
- release of the report.